How to Blend Hair Extensions if you have Short Hair


If you remember last time, we made a blog about the minimum length
required for hair extensions, which is 5 inches.

Now we will teach you how to blend your hair extensions if your hair is short. Note that you cannot wear hair extensions if your hair is an inch short, because it will look something like this:



We also do not recommend that you use hair extensions longer than 16 inches if your hair is only 3 inches long, for it will look something like this:





Horrible, right?


But what if you have short hair and wanted to use hair extensions?
How do you blend them with your real hair?

It's simple. There are two options:


Option #1: Curl

The trick to make your hair extensions look more natural when you have very short hair is to curl them. Just like the photo above, hair extensions will be extremely obvious when they are straight and are worn over short hair. However, curled hair extensions with your own curled hair will blend magically, such as so:


 

Option #2: Layer

But if you wanted to wear straight hair extensions, or if you do not know how to curl them, then have your short hair layered by a professional stylist. Layered hair is characterized by uneven cuts that makes the tips of your hair slightly thin. This way, the hair extensions would fill the gaps of your real hair and would blend seamlessly.

     
       

Flaired Hair Extensions come in the One-Piece attachment system that makes blending with your real hair more easy and effective. Made with 100% human hair, Flaired makes it possible for your hair extensions to be curled using a curling iron and could withstand up to 220 degrees Celsius.



Order now!

See also


Article by CJ Cao

3 comments:

tinita said...

Thanks a lot for a bunch of good tips. I look forward to reading more on the topic in the future. Keep up the good work! This blog is going to be great resource. Love reading it.

http://mybeautymart.com/en/58-human-hair-weaves

Janine said...

Thank you for teaching me the ways of what type of extension I should be getting. Since my hair is short;like the one in the photo. So now I gotta print this photos and show them to my stylist so she would know what would look best on me.

Hair Salons said...

I like how option 1 looks.. It's very sexy. It means that ,that look would be my summer get away look. Thank you for helping me solve my problem. I have to attend a weeding in Grand Cayman and it's a beach wedding,so that look I think would be best.

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives